Welfare, Pension and Advocate Officers Advice Page

Military Brotherhood now conducts Welfare and Pension interviews for ex-serving and serving members (TIPS trained) who believe they have an entitlement for claims through DVA.

Our trained Welfare and Pension Officers are here to assist in the preparation of  your claim or with giving you the correct advice. You can contact a Welfare Officer or Pension Officer in your area by going to the MILITARY BROTHERHOOD MMC MEMBER LOCATIONS page.

Your claim for disability or compensation will be covered by any or all of three seperate legislations. They are Veterans Entitlement Act (VEA) , Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act (MRCA), Safety and Rehabilitation and Compensation Act (SRCA).

All our services are free of charge to you. Just contact us.

In the mean time, please have a good look at the publication below from the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). It is well worth your time.


Welfare Officer Resources
Pension Officer Resources
TIPS Training
DVA Fact Sheets      

Beneficial Links










Copyright © Patriots Australia Gold Coast Chapter
Privacy Statement